117: From 1 business failure with no referrals to 112 - received in her 1st year as a productivity and business coach. Now an award-winning author, helping small business owners grow their business with success through referrals. (Stacey Brown Randall)Jun 27, 2021
In this episode, I interview Stacey Brown Randall, the Creator of Growth By Referrals (GBR) based in North Carolina, USA - an online business coaching practice helping small business owners how to generate referrals by providing them online programs, training, and presentations. These programs help small business owners take control of their referrals, resulting in a rise in the number of sales and marketing.
Stacey Brown Randall is an award-winning author of “Generating Business Referrals Without Asking,” the host of a business podcast and a national speaker. Her journey in this industry wasn’t easy for she once failed her 1st business- it was an HR consulting firm and she had it for four years but didn't make it for more. She started her 2nd business which is about productivity and coaching practice, found some great success in teaching people how to generate referrals without asking, and has been doing this now for eight years.
“Trust is something we need to earn in every business for it builds a reputation,” says Stacey. She mentions that trust is so critical in business, it's because we can lose it quickly and it takes a long time to earn it back. This is why it is an important factor to establish between business owners and their clients.
This Cast Covers:
- The importance of establishing trust in every business to improve reputation by providing something worthy to clients.
- Referrals are an important part of the marketing landscape for a small business.
- Growing a small business must include a process-based customer experience.
- Helping small business owners improves sales and marketing by means of Growth By Referrals.
- The importance of constantly tracking the business to monitor its performance and ensure stability.
- The importance of consistently following a plan.
- How business owners obtain a number of referrals
- Teaching business owners to take referrals out of prospecting and marketing.
“Trust is something we need to earn in every business for it builds a reputation.” – Stacey Brown Randall
“Always important to manage the expectations of your clients so you can maintain trust.” - Stacey Brown Randall
“The consistency following a plan pays off a huge portion in the business.” - Stacey Brown Randall
“Create a process-based client experience to improve marketing.” - Stacey Brown Randall
“Always make sure to track everything that’s happening in your business.” - Stacey Brown Randall