119: An actress, with her corporate experience, founded a network marketing business in 2015 with about 30% growth in its 2nd year & 4 FTE. Pivoted to coaching in 2018, helping entrepreneurs build a brand & business using social media. (Nicole Laino)Jul 04, 2021
In this episode, I interview Nicole Laino, the Startup Founder, and Business Coach at Nicole Coaching in Austin, Texas, USA. She also founded a network marketing business named Hilo CRM, helping network marketers grow their teams and their businesses by means of technology.
Nicole was originally an actress but after taking a short break in acting, she got a corporate job and worked for a number of years. With Nicole’s corporate world experience, she founded her own business, Hilo CRM in 2015 which saw about 30% growth in its second year with 4 FTE. In 2018, she pivoted to business coaching that helps entrepreneurs build a brand & business using social media.
Nicole defines success as living her purpose in life. And what she loves the most in growing a small business is its endless possibilities and seeing everybody in her team shine and letting them own their role. She thinks that it’s the fun part of growing a small business.
This Cast Covers:
- A startup founder and business coach who guides entrepreneurs to develop and build a business brand using social media.
- How her love and dedication to personal development helped entrepreneurs build a life and business they love.
- From an actress to coaching and now works by sharing experiences and expertise.
- Also helps network marketers use technology to grow their teams and their business.
- How leadership and passion for helping others achieve success in their business and lives.
- With her corporate world experience, she started her own business with a great impact.
- How the use of psychology helps her clients overcome their limiting beliefs.
- Define success as living her purpose in life.
- The importance of teamwork, doing marketing with the team, making strategies, and deciding how to implement them.
- Nicole Coaching
- Limitless Entrepreneur Podcast
- The Slight Edge By Jeff Olson
- The Start-Up J Curve By Howard Love
“When everything is just working, and it doesn't feel like work.” – Nicole Laino
“Be ahead of the curve, look for trends and get in on them early.” – Nicole Laino
“Don't try to do marketing on your own, hire a good team, have a strategy for it, and implement.” – Nicole Laino
“The growth that you seek lies within you.” – Nicole Laino
“Putting processes in place and documenting other things, that’s a great exercise in organizing your mind and organizing your business.” – Nicole Laino