125: In 2008, she joined her business partner to start a technology company, delivering virtual collaboration experiences for life sciences companies. From 10-20% annual growth to over 250% since the hit of Covid-19 & works with 40 FTE. (Natalie Yeadon)Jul 25, 2021
In this episode, I interview Natalie Yeadon, the Co-founder, and CEO of Impetus Digital, a company that designs and builds privately branded online healthcare communities for stakeholder engagement through its fully customizable and very own platform, multilingual interface, and its robust, pharma-compliant security, making it the ideal choice for authentic engagement.
Natalie joined her business partner Janice Smith in starting Impetus in 2008 while in her early 40s. Both of them have a background in the pharmaceutical industry. During their 13 years in business, they were able to increase their annual growth from 10-20% to over 250% since the hit of Covid-19 and work with 40 FTE.
The Healthcare Heretic, a leadership book written by Natalie Yeadon, contains ideas and motivations for people to take action and leadership roles in order to make a change. This book highlights the importance of assuming a leadership role and becoming potential leaders in the economy of the future.
This Cast Covers:
- Services ensure that life science organizations around the world can easily and cost-effectively grow and prosper.
- Works with life science companies around the globe, helping them do everything from creating virtual advisory boards, medical education, and investigator meetings.
- Also helped companies with sales, training virtually, MSL programs, hackathons, and everything in between.
- How life science companies can establish authentic partnerships with their customers.
- From 10-20% annual growth to over 250% increase since the hit of Covid-19.
- Background in the pharmaceutical industry helped to grow the business.
- Offers a full range of strategic, medical writing, and digital services to help make the transition from in-person to virtual events seamless.
- With over a decade of experience in virtualizing meetings and events.
- How leadership roles are essential in creating a purpose-driven organization.
- The importance of purpose-driven organization for the sustainability of the business.
- Impetus Digital
- The Healthcare Heretic By Natalie Yeadon
- Healthcare Goes Digital
- Thinking, Fast and Slow By Daniel Kahneman
- Atomic Habits By James Clear
“If you believe in what you're doing and focusing on your vision can push the business forward.” – Natalie Yeadon
“When the best people doing the best work with that focus-driven purpose made the difference.” – Natalie Yeadon
“We do everything we can to make sure that we have all the right things in place to continue our growth.” – Natalie Yeadon
“Being able to build that business and win business is just rewarding.” – Natalie Yeadon
“Everything that we function and do together is purpose-driven.” – Natalie Yeadon