147: A former educator jumped out from teaching to build a brokerage in New York City in her early 40's. Now a fast-growing & successful brokerage, sold over $18 million in volume through 30 transactions during the pandemic. (Jennifer Seeno Tucker)Oct 11, 2021
In this episode, I interview Jennifer Seeno Tucker, a Real Estate Associate Broker at eXp Realty, one of the world’s fastest-growing real estate brokerages. Services include offering unique tools to help agents and clients buy and sell stress-free and ensuring the highest quality standards throughout the transaction.
Jennifer came to real estate from an educational background. She jumped out from teaching to build a brokerage in New York. She got her license in real estate in 2012, and she used her advanced degree in education to understand how to communicate the benefits and features of the property. According to Jennifer, the covid year was the best year for their business after she sold over $18 million through 30 transactions which were 3x greater than their usual transactions.
She says the hardest thing in growing a small business is always taking the leap to start something new. It’s always hard to do something that’s different from what we normally do. However, taking that leap is an opportunity to try and receive something bigger than what we normally obtained.
This Cast Covers:
- A former educator jumped out from teaching to build a brokerage in New York.
- Used her advanced degree in education to understand how to best communicate the benefits and features of the property.
- Ensuring the highest quality standards throughout the real estate transaction.
- Helping people transition from being paycheck employees to high-earning real estate transactions.
- Offering unique tools to help agents and clients buy and sell stress-free.
- How an organized and systematic business makes work less.
- How a holistic approach to business encompasses personal growth and well-being.
- The importance of the holistic approach to treating the minds by consuming what’s needed to support wellness and get rid of negative thoughts and people.
- The habit a small business owner needs to develop is scheduling and block planning his/her day.
- Sold over $18 million through 30 transactions during covid.
- eXp Realty
- Become a Rock Star Real Estate Agent By Jennifer Seeno Tucker
- Make 'Em Beg to Be Your Client By Dr. Angela E. Lauria
“Success to me is having an automated business where things just naturally roll.” —Jennifer Seeno Tucker
“Find a blend that works best for you.” —Jennifer Seeno Tucker
“We come across deals every day and we just have to be ready.” —Jennifer Seeno Tucker
“Having more of a holistic approach to business encompasses personal growth and well-being.” —Jennifer Seeno Tucker
“Having an intimate relationship with our creator has helped my business as well.” —Jennifer Seeno Tucker