Started multiple businesses from the age of 19 to his early 20s. Operates his businesses from afar and moves into property & consulting in 2019, helping people take their first step toward financial freedom through investment. (Riley Oickle)Jan 10, 2022
In this episode, I interview Riley Oickle, the CEO and Founder of Riley Oickle Investments based in Toronto, Canada. Riley is a Real Estate Investor and Mentor and he is passionate about helping people buy their first income property and manage it profitably. His business offers opportunities such as joint ventures, private lending, and sustainability.
Riley started multiple businesses from the age of 19 to his early 20s including home maintenance and business consulting. He still operates his businesses from afar but he is more focused now on Real Estate Investing, helping people take their first step toward financial freedom through the investment vehicle of Real Estate.
According to Riley, the challenge of a business that’s growing too fast is making sure that the business has something to land on. It’s a tough job ensuring that there must be growth and innovating the business according to trends and world change. However, embracing technology would be one of the best choices to make every business alive.
This Cast Covers:
- A Real Estate Investor who is passionate about helping people take their first step toward financial freedom through investment.
- Started multiple businesses at a young age and now focuses his career on Real Estate Investing.
- Offering opportunities such as joint ventures, private lending, and sustainability.
- Helping clients to be able to effectively manage their time so they can perform better at running their business.
- Became the best choice of his clients through his knowledge and understanding of real estate investing.
- With a coaching program that would essentially help clients and students to learn more about consulting and investing.
- How treating clients right and spending more time with them can build trust in one another.
- How embracing technology could help the business grow in this constantly changing world.
- Learning to manifest good habits in order to put everything in business align.
- The importance of making your own way and not minding what other people would think.
- Riley Oickle
- The 4-Hour Workweek By Timothy Ferriss
- TED Podcasts
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck By Mark Manson
“Embrace technology if you want to grow your business.” —Riley Oickle
“The advantage of having a small number of people is that we can really get to know them.” —Riley Oickle
“Not worrying about what other people think must be the big mindset shift that we needed to look at.” —Riley Oickle
“Stay consistent.” —Riley Oickle
“Don't be a pessimist, be happy and enjoy life.” —Riley Oickle