From being a restaurateur, now helping businesses & professionals become more profitable and successful through digital marketing. Receiving multiple Best of Marketing Services Awards with over 5 million range and 11 FTEs. (Gordon Van Wechel)Apr 03, 2022
In this episode, I interview Gordon Van Wechel, Founder, CEO, and President of The Alchemy Consulting Group, based near Virginia Beach in the United States of America. Gordon set up his digital marketing agency to help businesses and professional practices improve their visibility, find their target audience, and become more profitable and successful.
With over 25 years of experience in digital marketing, Gordon decided to pursue building his own digital marketing company. The Alchemy Consulting Group was established in 2003 and has been running for over 19 years. Received multiple Best of Marketing Services Awards and now, from 2 to 11 FTEs.
Gordon said that growing a business is a one-step at time growth, it doesn’t need to rush. So he says, “Rapid growth isn’t always the answer.”
This Cast Covers:
- Helping smaller companies through ad agency style support.
- Dealing with a lot of local and small regional companies.
- Expert in digital advertising agencies.
- Helping entrepreneurs expand their business through digital marketing.
- Teaching how to grow a business deliberately to achieve real success.
- Teaching how to leverage the digital marketing space easily.
- Helping entrepreneurs how to handle a lot of business using a couple of pieces of software.
- Learning how to handle team members from different parts of the world.
- Became an International company in 2010.
- Helping businesses become more profitable and successful.
- The Alchemy Consulting Group
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
- The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran
“Rapid growth isn’t always the answer.” —Gordon Van Wechel
“Success means having a nice book of clients, a strong team, and making sure that you’re doing the right thing.” —Gordon Van Wechel
“Trying to get a work-life balance is the best way to achieve life satisfaction.” —Gordon Van Wechel
“Stop assuming that if somebody can't help you, immediately, you throw them aside. You never know when someone's going to be of great value in the future.” —Gordon Van Wechel
“Focus on one specific objective and get it done.” —Gordon Van Wechel