With over 21 years of experience in growing a business, now helping leaders and organizations to build trust with each other and help the business excel more. Became a phenomenal & inspiring speaker & author with over 9 FTEs. (Marie-Claire Ross)Apr 29, 2022
In this episode, I interview Marie-Claire Ross, Trust Leadership Speaker, Coach, and Facilitator from Marie-Claire Ross based in Melbourne. Maire-Claire has set up her own trust leadership coaching program to help leaders and organizations to build trust with each other and make wise choices for the business and team.
With over 21 years of experience in the business industry and corporate contracts, Marie-Claire decided to leave the business and pursue new opportunities. Trustologie was established in 2020 and has been running for over 2 years. Became a phenomenal public speaker and coach with over 9 FTEs.
Marie-Claire said that growing a business requires trusting yourself first to earn other people’s trust at the same time. So she says, “Believe in yourself and in your work and learn to love what you are doing so that people will follow your good example.”
This Cast Covers:
- Helping with leadership, teams, SMEs, and leaders to build trust.
- Offers coaching, keynotes, or workshops with teams.
- Giving support to leaders to help them make wise choices and do things more effectively.
- Providing a book to help leaders create a thriving environment for their team.
- Giving tips on how to make people feel safe and connected.
- Helping entrepreneurs grow their business by writing a blog.
- Learn how to cultivate autonomy and flexibility.
- Helping entrepreneurs value the importance of work-life balance.
- Showing the advantages of hiring people who are aligned with your values.
- Helping to build a cohesive team.
“Work more on yourself as a human being to change things that cause chaos.” —Marie-Claire Ross
“Doing business is in alignment with your purpose.” —Marie-Claire Ross
“Stop thinking of work as an obligation, and you’ll start to love what you are doing.” —Marie-Claire Ross
“Be good at positive self-talk.” —Marie-Claire Ross
“Learn to look after yourself to avoid messing up in your work.” —Marie-Claire Ross