205: From working at a regular job, now a Founder, CEO, and Host of a mentorship program online. Became the highest quality information to entrepreneurs across the globe and helped 65,000 students pass with over 8 FTEs. (Chris Michael Harris)May 02, 2022
In this episode, I interview Chris Michael Harris, Founder, CEO & Host of StartupU TV and Podcast, based in Austin, Texas, United States. Chris set up his business to help entrepreneurs obtain high-quality information and education in growing a business.
From working at a regular job, Jay decided to quit his job and pursue bigger opportunities. StartupU was established in 2021 and has been running for over a year. Became a firm aimed at delivering the highest quality information to entrepreneurs across the globe with over 8 FTEs.
Chris has said that growing a business requires patience and faith, so he says, “A true success takes a long time to achieve, so you better prepare yourself to handle the rainstorms in your journey until you achieve the fruit of your hard work.”
This Cast Covers:
- Helping people and entrepreneurs to bring out their unique talent and abilities to find something they can do and like to do.
- An online business platform focusing on education and vertical integration.
- Building tools and resources for entrepreneurs.
- Help build multimillionaire companies with zero outside funding.
- Integrating online programs with similar growth trajectories.
- Serving thousands of students all over the world.
- Passing 65,000 people in just 6 years of growing a business.
- Helping entrepreneurs enhance their marketing skills.
- Teaching entrepreneurs how to get their target people.
- Helping entrepreneurs to focus on impact areas and making sure to get the resources needed.
“Success is a north node, and faith is our compass.” —Chris Michael Harris
“If you’re not aligned with God’s purpose for your life, you’re going to create a miserable prison cell for yourself.” —Chris Michael Harris
“Don't try to be everything to everyone. Be everything to the people you serve.” —Chris Michael Harris
“Marketing practices are your campfire, you have to understand what’s meaningful to your audience.” —Chris Michael Harris
“Be proactive, and know that it’s going to take way longer than you think it’s going to cost a lot more than you think.” —Chris Michael Harris