206: From entering different industries in business, now a Soul Inspired Transformation Coach of 30-minute impactful coaching. Became the world’s first evidence-based life planning methodology using genetics & quantum physics. (Paul Shepherd)May 05, 2022
In this episode, I interview Paul Shepherd from Paulbshepherd based in Sydney, Australia. Paul set up his own Soul Inspired Transformation Coaching to help entrepreneurs and small businesses to find their purpose and design their personal life based on science and genetics.
From being a worker and business owner of different fields and industries, Paul decided to find his real purpose and value by doing the things he’s passionate about. Paulbshepherd was established in 2020 and has been running for over 2 years. Became the world’s first evidence-based life planning methodology using genetics and quantum physics.
Paul has said that growing a small business requires passion and consistency, so he says, “Money wasn’t the most important thing, it’s always been about legacy and things to be proud of.”
This Cast Covers:
- Helping entrepreneurs to find their real purpose and real skillsets.
- Learning how to maximize your profit, energy, and flow in life.
- Providing business coaching and consulting.
- Helping entrepreneurs align their skills to what they are passionate about.
- Empower and inspire others to step up and be their best selves.
- Focusing on serving at the highest level possible.
- Helping entrepreneurs increase their self-worth by adding more value to their work.
- Learning the importance of consistency.
- Teaching entrepreneurs how to be effective leaders and lead by example.
- Learning how to connect with people who are aligned with your values.
“Money wasn’t the most important thing, it’s always been about legacy and things to be proud of.” —Paul Shepherd
“Success is all about having a balanced life and doing what makes you more happy and excited.” —Paul Shepherd
“Sometimes you need to learn when to say no.” —Paul Shepherd
“Don’t just make money, deliver value as it shows who you are as a person.” —Paul Shepherd
“We’ve all got a unique design, we’re all designed for something specific, regardless of what your resume and credentials say, you actually have a design.” —Paul Shepherd