218: With over 30 years of experience as a successful entrepreneur, now helping entrepreneurs develop their boldness & confidence to remarkable levels. Became high-level coach and generated over $1 billion in revenue with over 250 FTEs. (Fred Joyal)Jun 16, 2022
In this episode, I interview Fred Joyal, Coach and Founder of Fred Joyal Company and 1-800-Dentist based in Los Angeles, United States. Fred has set up his own systematic coaching to help entrepreneurs develop their boldness and confidence to remarkable levels.
With over 30 years of experience as a successful entrepreneur at 1-800-Dentist, Fred decided to build his own systematic way of coaching and pursue bigger opportunities. Fred Joyal Company was established in 2015 and has been running for over 7 years. Became a high-level coach based on his long experience in business with over 250 FTEs.
Fred has said that growing a business requires calmness and persistence. So he says, “Never let someone use discouragement as motivation.”
This Cast Covers:
- A national referral service company.
- Learning how to handle work conflicts through calmness and humility.
- Helping entrepreneurs on building a good culture, pricing, and marketing, making them work together.
- Teaching how to handle marketing problems without spending much money.
- Providing a systematic way how to cultivate the superpower of boldness.
- Learning how to build and protect a strong partnership.
- Helping entrepreneurs improve their working attitude to do long-term businesses.
- Sharing the advantages of investing a lot of time on hiring the right people.
- With business wisdom gained from 30 years of experience as a successful entrepreneur.
- Offering experience and expertise to a select group of business leaders, making their companies stronger, smarter, more efficient, and ultimately the dominant brand in their category.
- The Fred Joyal Company
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- What Got Here Won't There by Marshall Goldsmith
“Success means your leadership is making people better at what they do.” —Fred Joyal
“Focus on the things you are passionate about.” —Fred Joyal
“Never bring in a partner just for money.” —Fred Joyal
“It takes feedback to get feedback.” —Fred Joyal
“It takes a lot of egos to start a business. And it takes a lot of humility to grow the business long term.” —Fred Joyal