From working as a trader, now the Founder and CEO of financing business. Helping business owners grow and scale their businesses by getting them the best financing options & providing a highly trained adviser with over 8 FTEs. (Jonathan Fodera)Sep 07, 2022
In this episode, I interview Jonathan Fodera, the President of Integrated Business Financing based in Tampa, United States. Jonathan has set up his own business to help business owners grow and scale their businesses by getting them the best financing options.
From working as a trader, Jonathan has decided to enter financing technology and enhance the things his good at. Integrated Business Financing was established in 2021 and has been running for over 1 year. Providing a highly trained adviser with 8 FTEs.
Jonathan has said that growing a small business requires making an impact and difference on one person. So he says. “When someone buys a product or service or makes sure their experience was extraordinary, that is what's going to help add rocket fuel to everything.”
This Cast Covers:
- Helping business owners grow and scale their businesses
- Managing an Integrated Business Financing.
- Providing the best financing options.
- Lending marketplace for 14 years, that helps businesses in the United States grow.
- Getting the best financing possible.
- Been involved in running internal sales teams for Fintech Companies.
- An avid believer in visualization.
- Learning how to improve marketing through social media.
- Helping entrepreneurs create a good investment.
- Sharing his perspective about an amazing entrepreneur.
“The more people you help, the more money you’re gonna make.” —Jonathan Fodera
“If you impress them, they will come running to you.” Jonathan Fodera
“You have to figure out the risk versus reward.” —Jonathan Fodera
“Successful people will tell you they’re not successful. —Jonathan Fodera
“If you’re putting something off, that means you shouldn’t be focusing on that first.” —Jonathan Fodera