251: 4+ years experience working at a customer service center, now helping entrepreneurs enhance good communication with clients through own call center company with 10+ M revenue and 150 team members. (Richard Blank)Sep 11, 2022
In this episode, I interview Richard Blank, the Founder, and CEO of Costa Rica’s Call Center based in San Jose, Costa Rica. Richard has set up his own business to help entrepreneurs enhance and maintain good communication with their clients.
From working at his friend’s customer service company, Richard decided to leave his former job and build his own business to pursue new opportunities. Costa Rica’s Call Center was established in 2007 and has been running for over 15 years and has 150 FTEs.
Richard has said that growing a small business requires taking time to decompress yourself in order to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle that will help you perform well in the business. So he says, “If you are level and in control, throughout your day because a character is judged during the chaos.”
This Cast Covers:
- Bilingual dedicated near shore to the United States call center.
- Handling outbound sales, appointment setting lead generation, etc.
- Giving people self-reliance and self-confidence to see the art and speech of communication.
- Working at customer’s service center for 4 years.
- Learning how to grow a stable business by being responsible.
- Helping people enhance their communication skills.
- Providing tips on how to attract more customers through good communication.
- Helping entrepreneurs choose the best industry for them.
- Learn the power of deep understanding and balance.
- Growing with over 150 people in 15 years of growing the business.
- Costa Rica’s Call Center
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- How Win Friends Influence People by Dale Carnegie
“The most important thing is to become responsible.” —Richard Blank
“Coaching is about your balance.” —Richard Blank
“Choose an industry that’s extremely lucrative.” —Richard Blank
“Success is fulfilling personal goals.” —Richard Blank
“A character is judged during the chaos.” —Richard Blank