254: 10+ years in legal marketing, now managing his own legal marketing agency with 7-figure annual revenues and 6 FTEs. (Leonard Scheiner)Sep 18, 2022
In this episode, I interview Leonard Scheiner the Founder and CEO of Geek Haus based in Los Angeles, United States. Leonard has set up his own business to help law firms and lawyers, brand market and grow their firms.
With over 10 years of experience in legal marketing, Leonard has decided to create his own business to pursue bigger opportunities and help more people. Geek Haus was established in 2019 and has been running for over 3 years. Became six-figure months and well into 7-figure annual revenues with 6 FTEs.
Leonard has said that growing a small business requires becoming detail-oriented in order to do your job properly. So he says, “You’ve got to have really good close attention to detail in the legal field. You don't have to be massive like that, the better chance you're going to have of picking an A plan.”
This Cast Covers:
- Running a full-service legal marketing agency.
- Helping law firms and lawyers, brand market and grow their firms.
- Working with attorneys in California, in other States, and the entire world.
- Finished a Master series with experts from Australia, UK, and the United States.
- With over 10 years of experience in legal marketing.
- Experienced in-house at many different firms.
- Learning how to manage your client’s money in a smart and modulated way.
- Looking at a digital-first strategy and taking the approach of doing traditional marketing.
- Learning how to help people by helping people.
“The best way to help people is helping people who help people.” —Leonard Sheiner
“Make your clients your main focus.” —Leonard Scheiner
“The smartest way to market is to look at what’s working.” —Leonard Scheiner
“It doesn’t have to be harsh, but it has to be firm.” —Leonard Scheiner
“Your worth does not come from the business.” —Leonard Scheiner