12+ years experience in sales and finance jobs, now growing with over 92% revenue for over six months back in 2019 with 7 FTEs. (Shane Mahoney)Oct 10, 2022
In this episode, Troy had a chat with Shane Mahoney the Founder, and CEO of Lugos Travel based in Florida, United States. Shane has set up his own business to help people and entrepreneurs have amazing, great vacations with zero-stress planning.
From spending 12 years in sales and finance jobs, Shane has decided to discover and build a business with his own interest to grow a marketable business. Lugos Travel was established in 2011 and has been running for over 11 years. Growing with over 92% revenue for six months back in 2019 and with 7 FTEs.
Shane has said that growing a small business requires reading and watching helpful books and movies related to your industry and career. So he says, “There's always something cool to watch on Netflix. I'm something sometimes you just have to realize that while that option exists, it's not necessarily the best one for you.”
This Cast Covers:
- Curated travel packages that highlight the best of the best.
- Sending families, couples, and families on private adventures and 66 tours in 18 countries.
- Has three separate verticals that help people and entrepreneurs experience a meaningful trip.
- Spent 12 years in sales and finance jobs.
- Helping people have amazing, great vacations with zero-stress planning.
- Focusing on being able to be the experts and stay expert for life.
- Hiring people in the industry not to solve problems, but to find solutions.
- Helping entrepreneurs grow by joining a good mastermind.
- With over 92% of revenue in six months back in 2019.
- Learning the advantage of building a business within your own passion and interest.
“When you put out a good intention to follow a path, there will be signs that you should chase away from that path.” —Shane Mahoney
“Focus on being able to be the experts so that you can stay the experts in your life.” —Shane Mahoney
“Don’t look for people in your industry to just solve the problem, but to find what is the best solution.” —Shane Mahoney
“Success is being able to walk into a Porsche dealership and pay cash.” —Shane Mahoney
“It’s not a lack of information that people have, it’s a lack of time to be able to put things in place.” —Shane Mahoney