6+ years of working in small agencies, now helping clients find solutions that builds longer-term connections with customers. Growing to 800% larger with over 31 FTEs. (Cairo Marsh)Nov 08, 2022
In this episode, I interview Cairo Marsh the Founder, and CEO of Relativ* based in Tokyo, Japan. Cairo has set up his own business to help clients find solutions that build a profitable and sustainable connection with their customers.
With over 6 years of working in agencies, Cairo has decided to leave his former job to build something new and try to put into effect his philosophy. Relativ* was established in 2018 and has been running for 4 years growing to 800% larger with over 31 FTEs.
Cairo has said that growing a small business requires being stick-to-itiveness, for lack of a better way. So he says, “Whatever it takes, once you’re out of the game, you’re out of the game. The rule is to stay in the game.”
This Cast Covers:
- Focusing on marketing and advertising.
- Working with mainly multinational corporations.
- Understanding ways to connect with consumers.
- The premise is rooted in the idea of relationships.
- Helping clients find solutions that build that longer-term connection.
- From New York, now based in Tokyo for 13 years.
- Doing advertising for his whole career.
- Growing 800% larger with over 31 FTEs.
- Helping people bring great ideas to life.
- Learning how to become an authentic worker.
“Success is doing the right work in the right way.” —Cairo Marsh
“You have to know what you stand on versus what your customer stands on. —Cairo Marsh
“One of the biggest challenge that will make you stand out is staying true to what you believe.” —Cairo Marsh
“The joy and success in business is bringing great idea to life.” —Cairo Marsh
“Advertising is a great place to challenge the service model.” —Cairo Marsh