Weekly Leadership Email
Each Friday we send a brief email to this list with our thoughts on leadership and business growth for companies with 5 to 30 team members.
The email touches on tools, articles, books or podcasts we came across in the week which we feel will help our fellow small business owners grow their business.
You can easily unsubscribe from the email any time, and we don’t share your data with anyone else.
Here are some recent weekly leadership emails:
- 10 December 2021: one of the habits that add value to your business (and it’s easy to implement)
- 19 November 2021: delegate the fun (more than one less thing to do...)
- 12 November 2021: choose a job you love (and risk becoming boring with many broken relationships...)
- 22 October 2021: the Great Resignation (more labour shortages and a structural change is in play)
- 15 October 2021: getting your ducks in a row (do you still speak passionately about your purpose?)
- 8 October 2021: pay people what they are worth (be selfless, not selfish)
- 24 September 2021: managing by exception (we all do it)
- 17 September 2021: opportunities to flinch (there are always plenty of them...)
- 10 September 2021: your business could add to the third largest economy in the world (and not in a way you’d like...)
- 3 September 2021: intellectual piranhas (but no one gets bitten)
- 27 August 2021: should you consider becoming a B Corp? (good social, environmental, team and marketing benefits)
- 20 August 2021: it was only a matter of time... (the apple didn't fall far from the tree)
- 13 August 2021: the business case for proactive mental health in your business ($39 billion of lost productivity in Australia each year)
- 6 August 2021: the hidden risk and toll on small business owners, mental health (an investment in your team, and the owner(s) mental health)
- 30 July 2021: adapting your leadership style to suit the situation and person (we forget some basics during the fog of war)
- 23 July 2021: the value of a great team and culture (are you a student of leadership and management?)
- 16 July 2021: four day work week (can you and your team get as much done in four days?)