Do you enjoy talking about small business growth with other owners?
We love it, so in mid-2020 we started hosting regular meet-ups.
This is how each meet-up runs:
- 5.00pm Grab a drink, find someone to chat small business growth with
- 5.30pm Speaker discusses a growth topic
- 5.50pm Q&A on the growth topic
- 6.00pm Get another drink, talk some more, head off when you like
- 7.30pm Most people leave
The meet-ups average 30 to 40 business owners. The December meet-up doesn’t have a speaker, just small business talk over drinks.
Like the very successful TED Talks, we keep the speaker to 15 to 20 minutes.
To help the audience, a subject matter expert or small business owner will talk on a growth topic they have a passion for, and deep experience in.
Current cities the Grow A Small Business meet-ups are active in, are:
- Hobart, Australia (monthly)
- Launceston, Australia (every two months)
If your city is not there, please leave your details.
When we have enough interest, we’ll find a nice craft brewery in your town and start these sessions.